Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 23, 2015

I hate charley

I hate charley


I’ve been pretty lucky. My battle against that bastard has gone in my favor.  You can’t let your guard down. He is a sadistic bastard that is always lurking in the shadows ready to attack.

Since my trails, my hunting buddy fought the prostate cancer and his bride battled breast cancer. They join me as survivors.  We aren’t cured, we are cancer free but we remain vigilant.

A co-workers wife fights a new round, her ‘s came back and has attacked the brain. We support her with words and deeds and prayers but she is fighting a mighty battle.
Tomorrow I see the oncologist for my three year checkup and get the results of the last               PET scan.  Wish me luck.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment