Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Clean Up on Aisle 6




Rough night last night, I got to seriously cut back on my carousing around and partying.  It started out pretty good, but I finally made it to bed about 11.  I managed to get about 2 hours uninterrupted sleep. Then Filmore had a say in things.

I hate it when FIlmore pops a gasket, it is one big mess. But now I know it’s worse when he does it while you sleep.  That sickening feeling of waking up in a mess of what is really puke sets the stage.  It’s just nasty, and you got to clean it up but then you are afraid to try to go back to sleep.

Most of my gag and pukes are the result of choking on a bunch of mucus, I don’t know if it’s a result of the radiation, or the fact my throat is still so sore I can’t swallow or speak, or maybe just sinus drainage. Doesn’t matter it happens , I gag, I choke, I puke, not much, just enough to burn the hell out of my throat.

So this morning I am doing laundry and putting clean linens on the bed.  With the light of day it’s not as bad as I thought it was last night. In fact that is the most amazing thing, pain and misery is now, as bad as it has been, I can’t really quantify it if it was more than  6 hours ago, I mean I know it was bad but was it really? 

The only thing that really matters is the hear and now, this is how I am doing and this is all I have to contend with. I think I try to get out some today, maybe head up to Lowes and get garden stuff.  This is not going to dictate my life; I will work around the issues

Stay tuned I might even update this during the day. Loyal minion and faithful sidekick are going fishing today so I supposed there will be some fish stories to relate later.




Weight today – 202
Blood Pressure – didn’t take it, it’s the weekend
Blood Sugar – didn’t take it, it’s the weekend

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you were out early, at least your car was when I took out the trash. I always hope no one will see me with my old robe and great hairdo. I hope you feel so much better as the day goes on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR PETE am also makeing a garden too.When my food is ripe I will bring you some food.I am also going to give the food to the people at the farmers market.Love AnnaBELLA ADAMS.

    ReplyDelete