Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Trial




Such a pretty day, think I’ll try a run to the office. Yesterday was ok in terms of issues but productivity is somewhat bottle necked by the working environment.  I plan to see if  I can make it in to the office today.

Working from home I lose all but a single channel of communications due to the VPN tunnel, unless I can get my VOIP phone back up at the same time it will be a workable environment but not he best environment.

Looks like standard blood pressure with out medication is going to be just under 130 and 75, not to bad as that is actually better than what it was when I was taking the benicar and weighing an additional 35 pounds.

Now if I could only get the blood sugar to reduce a bit. . . it’s been running 146-148 as a fasting number.  This really needs to be down closer to the 100-120 range.

Tax extension filed so that is one item that I can take my time on now,  I guess I should start to gather up all the parts and pieces to get the info to the CPA, hopefully it won’t take too long.

Monday was a good day but I was so tired all day, my nap at noon lasted till 12:30 and I was still tired. I welcomed Four o’clock so I could take another nap, this one lasted till six.  Seems strange, I sleep, but I still wake tired and exhausted.  It must be the healing thing.

I am heading out soon, A-train to green line, green line to downtown.  Nice to know that at any stop I can reverse the process and head back home.  Hopefully the day won’t be a taxing experience.

Blood pressure – 129/75
Blood sugar – 146


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment