Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Final 4 – Final 2

Great games last night, especially liked the way big twelve Kansas came back to win. It's like that, never give up, keep plugging away. Two left in the tournament and two days left in the treatment plan, it's the final two

This post is being developed on an instance of Zorin using libreOfice, put it on my machine last night as a dual boot but so far can't get it to do anything but but to zorin, this isn't good.

But that's all the technical stuff, Saturday was pretty good, little rough at times but overall just another day on the trek to wellness. Did I mention that I have two treatment days remaining? I am so ready for this to be over.

No plans for today except maybe Lowes for some weed killer and fertilizer, the yard is actually green!, well, weeds are green.

Also time to do maintenance on the AC mister system. I had to kick on the AC yesterday, got to 90, and I was miserable, so AC on. This may be the earliest that I ever ran the AC.

Trouble is I like it and now it's going to hard to cut it off.

Oh well, its a kick back day of R&R and I feel better than I have in the last 5 days so maybe this is really almost over.

Weight today – 202
Blood Pressure – 117/76

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

2 comments:

  1. Dear Pete honestly I want to come visit you at your house. I am still having trouble with clocks and number grids sometimes patterns. I was going to get my ears perced but my mother forgot. How are you doing with Fillmore? I would like to always see you and make you laugh. Love Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where oh where is Pete today?

    ReplyDelete