Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday, the day of rest




Started out normal, awoke and was up by six. This meant I was able to get my first nap in a bit after eight. Here I am looking for nap number two in the next hour or so,

I have this resting thing down pat.  Trying to figure out what to do next, feeding time or time to do some laundry?  Feeding time always means a dish washing session afterwards so it is the bigger of the two, but feeding will have to happen some time this morning.

I managed to get nothing done yesterday other than the naps. Biggest thrill of all was walking out to get the mail.  I did have a great visit from friends later in the afternoon.

Like a train going down hill around a curve picking up speed and no one is at the throttle,  woo wee it’s going to get interesting. Eight-eight days till the great expedition, twenty-eight till memorial weekend at the ranch, and the possible Filmore and medi-port eviction pending, going to be fun.

Quote of the day:
Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
Wernher von Braun 


All you guys enjoy the day of rest, take a nap, and take it easy, I plan on it.



Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

3 comments:

  1. I do believe that I will take you up on that. Worked in the garden yesterday, mowed grass/weeds for the chickens, so today will be the day of rest. I will get your cucumbers in the garden this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let Thomas plant those cukes. He's got it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pete - Sarah wants to go to the ranch on Memorial Day weekend. she wants to know if you can be your loud self or will you be talking softly? She would prefer your loud self.

    ReplyDelete