Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

Disappointment Day




It’s Friday, normally this is a cause for great celebration as the reasons are numerous, 3 day weekend, free food,  the weekend.  But for me I sit slightly disappointed, the overnight miracle I was counting on didn’t occur, my throat, while possible a tiny bit improved, is still the pits.

I have almost no voice, just a croak, with a volume level of 1. If I try real hard I can hear what I am saying. Thank goodness I don’t have much t say because it hurts to talk.  This stuff is supposed to be getting better, I am getting impatient.

Last night was standard gag and puke, three times, every 1.5 hours so I am getting sleep in 1 hour increments.  But it beats getting no sleep at all.

So now I have the day to look forward to with me starring in the role of the slobber monster.  It seems the one thing that is happening back in the throat is a lot, a lot, of thick ropey snot/salvia is being produced. It is this fine product that eventually chokes me down and cause a gag puke reaction. In between times I just drool like a slack jawed, mouth breathing, cretin.  All I need is a banjo.

Got in my pepper plants last night so I do have something to keep me busy this weekend, I am going to try pot gardening this year.  No, not that kind of pot growing, the kind where you grow your garden is lots of separate pots.

When you come visit you can enjoy my pot garden, right now it’s all peppers but I am thinking a tomato bush and a cucumber vine will complete.







Weight today – 202
Blood Pressure – 128/78
Blood Sugar – 152 – no breakfast carbs till it’s down to 130

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

1 comment:

  1. You are a good farmer I bet if your beautiful roses are any indication of what you can grow! I hope your throat gets better by the hour.

    ReplyDelete