Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Transitional Thursday




Turns out Thursday are no longer the dreaded day of the week. Two weeks since the last cheno treatment and I’m feeling no effects from it, guess it’s all out of the system now.

The biggest issue with Thursdays was I was so dang tired, work on something for twenty minutes then sleep for two hours.  I wasn’t at my normal productive self but I did get a lot of rest. Heck, I had to take a nap in the early afternoon to offset the effort of staying awake that long.

Zyrtec, you are my friend, and whoever it was that suggested I try it, you get a gold star in your crown in heaven, it’s great. Taking one has relieved the mucus problem, and along with that issue, the gagging and pukes. It’s not 100%, but its way, way down, like maybe 95% gag free.

Email at work is back up and working, thanks again to Alex for working that out for me, I was so frustrated, but now no excuse, I gotta go to work.

Time for a light snack, maybe two cans of liquid food then I think I’ll try to finish the upgrade site I have been working on for the last two days.

Feels like another great day is in the works, I might even try talking today just to get the voice box working again.

Shout out to trusty sidekick, he cleaned on the garage it is amazing what he got accomplished. I have room for more than I scotter in there now.  Heck, I’ve been going out in the garage to sit, there is so much room.  Come visit, we’ll sit in the garage and drink beer, at least you can drink beer if you want to.


Weight today – 197.5
Blood Pressure – 134-86
Blood Sugar – 150 fasting

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

1 comment: