Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday –




It has been twenty days since I finished treatments.  At first it actually got worse, every day seemed to be a bit worse than the day before.  Overall the whole situation was getting out of hand.

Then about 12-15 days I started to notice an improvement, it was little steps but they were steps in the right direction.  I believe I am getting better and the future is looking up.

Today is the first of the follow up exams. Today I meet with my oncologist, I’m sure there will be lab work to check to see how we are doing after the chemo and a general exam to make sure I am recovering well.

I will be wearing a shirt provided by Sissy and crew, it’s one of the nice ones, it’s a Tommy Bahama, model Pina-a-Lotta, It is a keeper.





I look forward to the next few Doctor appointments; it will all be about getting better and recovering.  I will ask about when FIlmore can go and if the medi-port is going to get yanked anything soon.

If all goes well today, I am planning to try to work in the office tomorrow; I think I can make it all day without getting totally wiped out like last Monday.  Most of my Sunday was spent taking naps. After wine making work I spent the next two hours crashed, only getting up in order to take a nap.

Way I see it , the doctor’s appointment at ten should be done by 11:30 then lunch and all I have to drear is four hours of a Monday.  I think I can handle that.


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

2 comments:

  1. Sarah's Shirt!! I'll tell her you're wearing it.

    Pete you need to speed through this healing process so you can get down here and put the fear of God in Sarah's boyfriend. Auntie Anne already has spoken with him but that didn't seem to scare him off; we were going to arrange for AimeeGoon to harass him next. But if that doesn't work we'll have to have you come down for a visit accompanied by some of the older and scarier nephews to make sure he has a good grasp on what constitutes appropriate behaviour with your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have way more important fish to fry than just travelling, Pete!! Family matter ALWAYS come first. Again, so happy to hear things getting better.

    ReplyDelete