Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Toiling away at work




Crap, you would think I was supposed to be sick but no, I wanna work so I log in remotely to look at a few things and the next thing I know is I worked through lunch and all the way up to 5. 

Can’t complain, best I’ve felt in a looooooog time and even saying that I don’t fell all that good.  Would not have worked if I was in the office but from home the trash can is still my friend.

Everything is better than yesterday, at least it seems that way.  Earlier I was needing to take a break, and was about to go lay down, when I realized I haven’t posted a blog update today.

Got lots of stuff to wail on and a few pretty big stupid targets but I think I’ll take the nice way out today. 

Got a fair amount of work done which is a miracle because mail is totally hosed up and IT help is a mythical creature. If I am having issues tomorrow I think I’ll put on my righteous hat and go on a crusade.  Woo-Wee Pedro’s on the warpath.

If I feel good tomorrow, I promise to post a little bit earlier.



Weight today – 199
Blood Pressure – 119-78
Blood Sugar – 138 fasting

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment