Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 19, 2012

D-2 Till the Weekend



Looking forward to the weekend. This might be the first one in several weeks that hold promise as to be more than a rest and vegetate  type of day.

Not that I am planning any great projects or adventures but I am actually feeling pretty good.  The way I feel has a big impact on how the day goes.

Yesterday was a slow day, I was re=covering from the day before that one. I overdid it a bit on Wednesday so I paid for it yesterday, and today I am good to go.  Looks like I still don’t have a full day of energy in me yet, but I am getting closer.

Si if I have the timing down tomorrow is a down day and Saturday is a good day. Here is to hoping it happens that a way.

Meanwhile back at the casa Pedro, I have had to lay down twice since I got up this morning, what’s up with that?  Today is supposed to be a good day not an  I am a worn out puppy day.

Working from home is on the books as I have already slept off most is the morning and still haven’t got the blog posted.  And I started at 5:30  already.

Plan on a little wine making this weekend have at least one ready to bottle and maybe a second one as well. Patty has a kit she needs to start and Jeremy has port to finish up. I washed bottles yesterday and have a few more to clean up but then I am ready.

Two days to go and it’s the weekend. . . hang in there, stay strong.


Stats this morning:
Blood pressure:  110/78
Blood sugar: 155
Weight: 198.5

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you're doing better and better. Just catching up with your blogs. I've been to MDA again this week, had cryoabation on my right lung. Of all the things which could have gone wrong (clots, collapse and other stuff), none of it happened. I only had to stay in hospital 1 night and came home yesterday. You can guess who I am thanking - that would be the Great Physician and I have great docs at MDA.

    ReplyDelete