Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 31, 2012

No Shirt – No Post

Almost a true threat but then I know my indulgent fans need to see something or they are liable to start showing up to help. I was wonder why I had so many visitors today.

My hunting buddy that hates driving came up from Austin, appreciated the visit Marvin, sorry bout the puking.

The weekends are for R&R, rest and recuperating, and that what I am trying to do, between the naps and pukes of course.

Loyal minion showed up and mowed my back yard again, I never mowed it, even before I was stricken, so not sure how I am going to keep him doing this after I get better.

And with two days left in the treatment plan I will start the getting better on Wednesday and plan on being back to full form in 45 days,

Bro Paul loaded up and drove in from Lubbock so you can see the problem with forgetting to post. Any way I am still above ground and moving, moving slow but moving. Actually, I move pretty quick when I need to grab the trash can, currently have three spaced out around the house.



Weight today – 201
Blood Pressure – 130/78

Got to make a beer run – I am currently out.

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment