Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Transitional Tuesday

Some how I managed to change the way I blog into a recap of the day before but with the correct shirt being shown.

It’s all so confusing. Sometimes I think this whole treatment thing has me more that slightly befuddled. Like how is it already Wednesday, that’s hump day and we just did one, didn’t we?

Still fighting the blood pressure, been holding around the 110 mark and that’s without taking the satin that was working so well for me. Now if losing the weight helps the blood pressure why isn’t the blood sugar playing along?

Wasn’t all that productive today, working from home I had issues with a customer vpn site all day, doesn’t like vpn to a vpn to a customer site, something got lost in translations plus it looks like one of the hops doesn’t like the 64bit OS’s..

ETAC recommend I install firefox, just what II need browser number 5 on my machine. Don’t think it’s going to happen. Tomorrow I’ll make Alan VPN into the customer site and I’ll guide him in the mysterious ways of a DBA.

Throat way better than yesterday and all I had to contend with was the need for sleep. Midday brought me a woot box.

Turns out it wasn’t from woot but a recycled woot box is almost as good. I now sport a fine Panama hat, one from panama that was made in Ecuador as it is supposed to be. I am styling, this is now an official part of the ensemble.

Next Monday I am going to be wearing the Banana shorts, banana shirt and wearing my Panama hat – photo’s will be posted. Eat you heart out Tom Selleck.

But for today, (hump day) I am adorned with the shirt offered by Jeremy and Patti, it’s a sedate little thing in casual grey and red, actually one of my favorites.






Weight today – 204
Blood Pressure – 128/78
Rats caught - 3
Panama Hats received -1
Panama shirt received - 1

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

3 comments:

  1. Pete - On the blood sugar thing - howabout you use King James' Food Pulverizer to liquify some bacon and scrambled eggs to pour down Filmore's gullet instead of that high carb canned stuff? Prime rib, caviar and other Atkins approved fare ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would not work today, somehow I missed it on my calendar but today evidently is gag and puke day, I wasn't very productive in the work arena but you should have seen me over the trash basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear it was a rough day amigo. Hopefully tomorrow won't be as bad as the last few Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete