Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ACE in Action - Air Combat Element

Like all good operations, movement to contact, observation, supporting fires, resupply and retrograde, The ACE plays a huge part. The shirt today is from Air Warrior, He’s got a lot on his plate right now but he is staying in touch and providing support.

AW darling wife person is the worlds greatest mom to my two grand kids and those two are pretty much the worlds best any way.

Sunday was great, my mom and sister showed up, I got to interact with the three young un’s and I might be agreeing that the youngest is a possible serial killer in progress, cute smile just as he destroys the unbreakable.

Today’s visitors included a mysterious man that stole my full trash bag and left me an empty, right after the cardboard box parts on the porch disappeared. This evening I went out to clean it up, and it was done, big thanks on that one. BTW - you aren’t fooling anyone, I know who you are, I’ll thank you in person.

How is it, since I cant eat/ aren’t eating anything by mouth, there is always a sink full of dishes? I use a couple of glasses when Filmore get attended to but I always wash them up so I can use them at the next sitting.

Momma Jackson, you are slacking, you need to get your butt over here and pick up after your kid. All funning aside, Brandon who I refer to a trusty sidekick has been a boon to me during this adventure. Hopefully by the end of this, I will have him house broke.

Got to go eat my fill and go get nuked, what a day this is going to be.

Late in posting as day light saving times got to me. But alls good now

Here the shirt:

Lots and lots of attack choppers on it, looking good and feeling fine, but one of the nurses quested it, wanted to know where the fish were, inside of course.

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

4 comments:

  1. I've spent 23 years trying to housebreak that kid. If you can get it done, then more power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE STEALTH SHIRT PRESENTATION

    After reading Pedro's blog entry for the day, I have revisited it several times hoping to see Air Warriors contribution to the shirt collection. Then it dawned on me that the picture is posted, it's a stealth shirt......

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAWHAWHAW! btw, did you get a new waher installed ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Shirt..... Must have turned the cloaking device off. Scotty we need more power.....

    ReplyDelete