Total Pageviews

Monday, March 12, 2012

The End Is Nearing

Yes sir, that’s right, week five starts today and that means there are but three scant weeks left to endure. Fifteen ,15, treatment days, it’s not over by a long shot but three weeks from now there won’t be a chemo day and the mask is but a bad memory.

Hard to believe that I’ve come this far this fast with only a few bumps in the road. They seemed a whole lot larger when they were occurring but looking back I don’t see then as such a big deal now.

From this point forward I am wearing the KcS [Kill charley Shirts], that I’ve been given, they were a lot of support even when just hanging there on the wall waiting to be worn.

Today’s shirt is a joint effort between Ron and Laynette, a smooth subtle pink thing adorned with pink flamingos a tropical isles paradises, plus I’ll be looking good in it.





So far the nausea express is still sitting at the ready, I’ve managed to keep the beast under control with the ginger caps and the prescription meds, so it’s only a matter of waiting it out.


This morning 205
hitting the 7 can limit with ease so weight loss should hold here


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

2 comments:

  1. coach and seattle may be heading your way. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yah, I think you should serve coach and Seattle the same thing you are eating for dinner... seems only fair.

    ReplyDelete