Total Pageviews

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday, Fun and Games

Just when I thought I had beat Nadir Thursday’s it ups and bites me. First gag and puke at the train station, then more to follow through out the evening. At least it does seem to settle down a bit over night. Think I’ll try working from home today. Less distraction if I’m gagging over a local trash can than at the office.

Throat and neck are all toasty, radiation burns keeping them that away. I apply the special cream after treatments but it is being less and less effective. I am developing a real bad sunburn.

All the above are issues I was told I would face so it’s not like any big surprise just wish they had missed a few.

Anne is the provider of the fine orange koi fish shirt which is described by the shipping documents as a Hawaiian shirt(green), Kam Koi shirt. Right now it’s bit large on my smaller frame than normal but after I put back on a few it’ll fit perfect.

Purple flowers and cute orange koi fish




Weight today – 204
Hair loss – none
Sunburn – really getting there now.
Throat - getting better


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

1 comment: