Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gag and Puke

Wasn’t the best of days this past hump day. Felt more like a Thursday which has me somewhat concerned as today is Thursday and if yesterday was a preview today is going to be UGLY.

Now you know me, I am an optimist, it’s going to be OK, and it’s not that bad. Two AM and I am hoping I’m going to be right. Why am I up at 2 AM?, read the title, non stop since Wednesday morning about 10.

But it’s no big deal, just another bump in the road, and overall I have had it pretty easy. I know some of my fellow victims at the treatment center have been sick since week two and suffer mightily, me, I just skate along with minor discomforts.

But the truth be told, I am ready for this crap to be over. Four more radiation treatments, and 1 chemo day remaining. Then we can let the healing begin.

Since I am totally wore out this entry is going to be a short one, I may add to it later in the day but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Wearing a shirt from my cousin Jake; it’s a nice little silk number;






Weight today – 204
Blood Pressure – 108/76
Gag and puke – 237 ( it’s getting old)

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

4 comments:

  1. Dont gag and puke on Jakes shirt! Thats one sweet shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pete well my mother is still complaining about her foot.Pete I want you to know you are the gratest the best uncle ever so I wanted you to know I love you.Sarah is eating hot cheetoz in her room and now I am done.

    ReplyDelete