Total Pageviews

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday!

So here is the deal, my main peeps that have been hauling me to chemo are trapped on a cruise ship at sea and unavailable. I’m sure they are having a bad time having to drink and party all day and such, so keep them in your thoughts,

Meanwhile Bruce shows up in the purple assault vehicle festooned with more antenna than a RC-12N Guardrail, seems spotter activation was required this morning and now I am traveling to chemo inside a what I hope is a true faraday cage in the event one of the thirteen eleven antennas decides to act a conductor for natures big spark.

So what radio is on? FM, light jazz. At least we are a spectacle as we tool down the interstate looking all official and cool.

Most days are like yesterday; get up eat, sleep , get up , eat, sleep, get up , sleep etc.etc till dark then eat and sleep. Just a tad low on the energy, not a lot of get up and go, it got up and went.

Today’s shirt brought to you courtesy of pope Buford, a fine shirt that can double as a hunting shirt if the need to show blaze orange arises. Me I like the parrots.







Managed to drink about ¼ of a banana malt via straw! Only took 3 hours.

% chemo complete: 85.17 – 1 chemo days left unless they change it
% radiation complete: 68.57 – 11 sessions remaining
Weight today – 205.5
Hair loss – none
Sunburn – painful


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

3 comments:

  1. Next to the pink shirt a few days back, this is one of my favorites. I caught up on the posts today from last week. You had quite the week sounds like. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that shirt. It reminds me of my Mohawk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange shirt.

    LMAO.. CQ CQ CQ light jazz.

    ReplyDelete