Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Old Brown Mule

You guys need to be on a look out for an old brown mule. This sum-bitch kicked me in the gut. I didn’t see it happen but that would explain the discomfort. Discomfort is a medical term for hurting like hell. Find the mule and I’ll provide the 12ga.

Today I wasn't hitting on all 8 cylinders so I put off blogging and dang near forgot it. Forty-two eleven phone calls checking up on me made me realize I has neglected my readers.

Today was a the final nuke day of the week and end of week 3 so we are at 42.85% completion plus or minus – depending on if I have to make of the two missed nuke sessions.

So week 4 is hump week and cisplatine nadir week as well. 80% of patient complain of side effects by week 4. So far I only suffer general malaise on Thursdays following chemo. I attribute this to taking ginger pills (OTC) 6 times a day to help prevent nausea and elephant attacks. So far so good – no elephants in the neighborhood.

Load of visitors today, all good, Friend Donna came over and help straighten up the man cave. I don’t know why, if you can walk around it or step over it’s not that bad. Nutritional lady brought me a weeks worth of feed for the feed bag, heck she even brought feed bags.

Ron and Laynette stopped in prior to leaving on their latest excursion, just to check on me cause I hadn’t blogged. Bro Paul is in from the hub city where it is cold for a day or so and hunting buddies are headed over tomorrow to make fun of my broke down person. Ha, jokes on them, I’m losing weight and their not.

Hurts too much to cough but gut is getting better. But why do they flavor the nutritional mix I stick in my feeding tube? Unless it’s to taste it in the event of colorful toilet talk, I just don’t know.

Today’s shirt






Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment