Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hump Day – Big Time Hump Day

Yesser it’s a Wednesday all right. That makes it hump day. The week is almost over; well at least we are over the hump and headed downhill to the weekend. Things are looking up.

Today is not only this weeks hump day, but today is also the hunp day for the treatment protocol. That makes today a massively good hump day. I am over half done with chemo and half done with the x-ray plan. I’m liking it, still have hair, still have no appetite, still kicking charleys butt down the street.

It is a heck of a lot easier when you have the support team I have, from the paid professional charley exterminators to the family and friends that have given me the AWESOME support. I owe all you guys’ big time. Thanks.

As I mentioned at the end of yesterday’s post, there was no photo of the shirt worn for Tuesday. For some reason, the young ladies that drive the gargantuan multimillion dollar charely killing liner accelerator x-ray machine are confused by a camera phone.

They are good people so they get a pass. The photo turned out black, totally black, who knows. Maybe today will be better.

No feeding tube issues yesterday and I fell 100% better about this thing. Still don’t like it, but it’s doing it’s share in the epic adventure so I guess it’s OK.

Another fine night, I did wake up once with a fair amount of pain on my ear, but other than that, no issues. Note to self: If you manage to fall asleep with ear bent double and stay that way for several hours, it will hurt when you awake, and possibly look funky.

Hump day shirt:



Misc stuff:
Svelte looking dude’s weight this morning 211.5
Time to six man games start back up: 05:25:05:42:35

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that ear is from sleeping wrong or could the funky disconformities be the byproduct of unforeseen atomic mutations due to repetitive nukeings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pope makes a good point, but I hope he's wrong. Pete is ugly enough already. Any additional deformities would require him to stay indoors during the day to avoid scaring children.

    ReplyDelete