Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monday Morning Madnes

One of the issues with sleeping all the time is waking up all the time. Case in point; Monday morning I was wide awake at 4:49, and hungry. It seems that the body can tell when Fillmore has been doing his job, let the gut run dry, and it reminds you, that it also has needs.

So I am sitting up poking a 8 oz can of goodie down Filmores’ throat and get back in bed and catch a few more winks. Best laid plans go asunder, I end up doing the regular 3 can feed and all the morning pills, then attend to my morning routines and get ready to meet the day.

Mondays are usually pretty good days, an I suspect this one to be the same. Ok there were a few glitches, Claude the Cyclops x-ray machine has turned stupid, his program won’t load and my session is moved to 1:30. This sad state of affairs means my neck gets no wonder salve until afterwards.

Plus blood pressure is once again low 93/62, so there is concern that my blood pressure medicine needs to be halted. I admit I took one today but I have not been taking them since last Monday. But seems to me and the nurses at Texas Oncology, Bp’s of less than 100 are not good.

All in all, great Monday, I managed to finish the chemo day and get home by 4, made it to the CVS store to pick up a new blood pressure meter but they are out. In fact, all CVS stores are currently out of wrist blood pressure meters, seems they are in thee process of changing providers. On to Walgreens, there I found and purchased one, now I can check my blood pressure every day as directed.

Four can Filmore night and I am fixing to make the final crash of the evening. I don’t plan on getting up but maybe twice tonight :)

Wow !, Monday night was a good one, I woke up relaxed and throat is felling 100% better(inside throat). And what do I owe this to? Maybe it was the SUPER B COMPLEX pill I added to the med mix. I really like super B complex; I sleep so much better when taking them.

Mondays’ shirt was a blue dolphin thing, Très chic, but this Tuesdays I am going with the big purple, takes almost as much a man to wear this as the pink flamingo shirt. Tuesday's shirt is the royal purple XL





Weight today – 203.5
Blood Pressure – 128/78
Blood Sugar - 138
Sunburn – redneck under control
Throat - under control
Voice – less disgusting croak


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

2 comments:

  1. Take your wrist cuff with you tomorrow and run it when the nurses check your b/p. Sometimes those things are not so accurate. Glad to hear your inside throat is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Pete I am having trouble in math. But I am doing good in my jornal. I can not tell time. Time is math. I made new friends. If you do not sleep you can watch DVD. I have a Barbie DVD. I can give it to you. Love Your BELLA

    ReplyDelete