Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Black Slime Lagoon, Again

This morning started out like it was going to be a good day. Slept all night, no issues, got up, fed like a fat man, three cans of smooth goodness down Filmore and I am feeling fine.

I even washed a few dishes, amazing how few dishes get used when you aren’t eating meals. Amazing that there were dishes to do, I mean, after all I’m not eating any meals. Any way, that little chore took but a few scant seconds and I’m left at ends as what to do next; Laundry!

Gather up the load and fire it off and happen to look down and watch as the flood heads towards the far wall. Leaking again? I’m done, time to cut losses, Lowes is fixing to get some of my cash.

For sale: washing machine runs great, minor leak, clean, like new, make offer.

One thing charley has made me realize is that you can’t let the little things get to you, just do what has to be done and quit jacking around.

Morning stats:
Total sleep since yesterday – 9.5 hours
Caloric intake yesterday– 1800
Caloric intake for breakfast today - 1050
Weight – 205

I was recently ask when I learned to speak French, My extent of French is the catch phrase:

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment