Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Early Bird Get Worm, Film at 7

I knew this would happen, go to bed by 8 and up just after midnight. Not too much to do at 1 AM, check email, read Drudge Report, blog.

1:51 AM, that’s right, earliest blog time for me since the start. But this is going to be a work in progress I’ll be back in a couple of hours with more updates.

Up again at 6:30 or so. Not to much going on in my world except I feel better than yesterday. Today I am moving a little bit faster and with a heck of a lot less pain in the gut. Not home free, won’t be until this abomination is removed, gone, healed and forgotten.

I was wanting to go skydiving this morning but since the winds are up a bit, guess we’ll have to put that off till a later date. Dang, same thing for cleaning up, can’t do it, high winds.

I think for breakfast I’ll a delicious can of vanilla flavored goop, yummy, yummy, good for the yummy.


Was a great Saturday! Hunting buddy from Austin and his bride showed up for a nice visit then the Vitmix king James came over. Now they said getting out would be good for me, so they drug me up to Denton to see a friend up there.

Bruce thinks playing a little poker will be good for entertainment and make me feel tons better. Just one question, how does losing all your money playing poker supposed to make you fell better? Maybe he meant make him fell better.

At least I didn’t lose my money, just the money I started with, thanks guys. I did have a good time. And for the record, pocket aces beat pocket jacks, every time. It was a good game even if the rotten host won all our money.

Tonight I had a another nutritional drink plus a hydrocodone for desert. Looks like I’ll be sleeping well. See you at 1.


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment