Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Super Saturday

It was, it really was! Of course all I did was sleep, but then that’s all I do any day of the week.

Saturday and Sunday are rest and recuperation, no treatments so the body gets a few days to semi recover, and I’ll take it. Had a nice visit with pope Buford, he showed up while I was taking nap number 12 but since I only sleep for about thirty minutes at a time he didn’t have long to wait before I was there to cuss and discuss life in general.

On the weekends I am filling Filmore multiple times a day, but only with a couple of cans each time, this stuff still runs my blood sugar through the roof. I think I need to consult my nutritional expert friend and see what she might suggest as an alternative.

I invented a wonderful salve for the neck, a neck which is peeling and burning and feels like crap most of the time. I think I could make a billion dollars with this stuff, not instant relief but a relief that works and lasts up to 4-6 hours.

One part 2% lidocain cream to 3 parts radialplex which is a aloe based cream, and one part Aquaphor ointment which is a petroleum jelly type of compound,; a cream that removes the pain, eases the burn, sooths the skins and lets you function normally.

So for the most part yesterday I slept, watched a movie, visited , slept, invented wonder rub, slept, visited, filled Filmore, slept. All in all, I would say that it was a pretty good day.

I did wear the banana shorts, two witnesses actually saw me in them, I didn’t push the envelope by wearing the shirt this time but I think next excursion the world gets to see both.

FYI here is the shirt that Ms Deb made a long time ago. The pearl snaps are a royal purple and go well with the over all color motif:


I must have been a tad bit thinner way back then. . . .


Weight today – 203
Hair loss – none, need a hair cut
Sunburn – under control
Throat – dry and scratchy


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

3 comments:

  1. Western One Step - spice and salve. You're such an inventor! Yes, I remember that shirt and the crawfish shirts. You were definitely stylin' back then, too (not just now)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb that's a lovely shirt. What talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you looked great in the shorts!! I'm just catching up with your posts, been back to MDA this week again.

    ReplyDelete