Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Red Fish – Black Fish – More Fish

Today’s shirt is the second of the shirts brought to you by Pawl the troll motor. A beautiful shirt in the classic pattern of vintage sealife crafted out of what I like to refer to as women’s underwear material. Soft, smooth, slinky, ya got to love it, feels good, but in black. Gotta love re-purposing previous posts.




Ya know why insurance cost are so high? Let me tell you. The insurance company sent me 3 big boxes of Filmore food. In each big box were four cases of twenty-four cans of food. Are you with me? We are talking about ninety-six cans per big box. I’ve used almost two cases so all I have left is two big boxes (192 cans) and two cases (48 cans).

So they are now going to send me the low carb version to help with the blood sugar. What about the rest of this fine stuff? Can’t take it back, once shipped, it’s used. For sale, tasty, delicious, vanilla flavored nutrient shakes, cheap.

This just goes to show you can’t fix stupid, not even with duct tape. May be some one out there that needs it and can’t afford it, just got to find them.

Today is the traditional nadir day but I woke up feeling pretty darn good. Maybe I‘ve broke the cycle.

Laundry room update; A new new discharge hose has been installed and loads of laundry were done with out spilling a drop. Thanks again to Josh for fixing me up.

I think I might be getting used to the mask, yesterday I fell asleep at the end, woke myself up with a snore but no panic, just the proper amount of embarrassment.


Weight today – 205
Hair loss – none
Sunburn – fair to middling, I am a true red neck now.


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Pete - the girls and I are heading out the door to go to McDonald's Observatory - Sarah's suck-up to the science teacher spring break outing ... if we find any Hawaiian shirts in space we'll send you one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. drop those filmore cans off at the local sr. center!

    ReplyDelete