Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Free Food Friday – NOT

No free food, at least not for me, but that’s ok because I‘m finding myself not overly excited by food at the moment, go figure. Yesterday was a Thursday but it peaked late last night or early this morning,

What is it about 2AM? Couldn’t sleep, too pukey, but didn’t feel well enough to write. Looking back I am amazed at how fast my stamina decreased in the last 10 days. Perrty sorry when you need to rest up so you can take a nap.

Looking at the bright side; counting today, three treatments of Radiation and 1 chemo remain. That’s three more days and it starts to get better. The doctor warned me that radiation will continue to work for 2-3 weeks after the end of treatments so I shouldn’t expect a quick reversal for a couple of weeks.

But it will get better, I am getting pumped at the idea of no more nausea or puking, a throat that doesn’t feel as though I‘ve been sandpapering the insides and a voice that isn’t a croak.

It is going to be great and getting better starting next week. Plus just so you know, I bought a lotto ticket and when I win the 325 million cash prize, there will be a party.

Today I am adorned in some of the finest from down South, we are talking Panama. I am telling you, a shirt from Panama City and a real Panama hat from Ecuador and I am styling.

Thanks to ex-wife#2 for these fine items.




It’s the weekend – party hardy

Weight today – 203
Blood Pressure – 111/72


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

6 comments:

  1. How daper you are looking. That is a fine outfit from Ms Deb. She has truly got good test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to see em but the shirts has ladies in bikinis on surf boards, that's fine . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. DeAR PETE i AM READING DRAGON OF THE RED DAWN IT IS A MAGIC TREE HOUSE BOOK. today on my spelling test i got a 102. we also had an ice cream party today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking great! I'm so glad it is almost over!!

    ReplyDelete