Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Morning Coming Down

Amazing what two days can mean or do for you. I wasn’t sure I would survive Friday. Felt at least 100% better on Saturday and today, even better. Fixing to grab a bite to eat, seriously, I’m gonna grab a can out of the box, pop the top. And pour it down the feeding tub. I still hate this thing.

A least I know I can get the water and nutritional needs met. Today’s weight, I am at a svelte 210. Undocumented side effects, I got ankles again. And it no longer looks like I am walking around on short stubby fence posts; I now have calf muscle defined and am looking good.

Most likely could use some firming up though, and if I am down 26 lbs why do I still have a gut? That seems wrong, and I here to tell you coach, sit ups or crunches are not happening.

Seems like this needs to be a two part post, just not a lot of trial or tribulation going on right now so no need for pithy posts or sardonic black humor.

Maybe something stupid will happen later and I can blog about that.

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

1 comment:

  1. Excellent news - I'm sitting in a horse trailer at the 4-H Lone Star Riders Horse Club show waiting to post scores (for my many past sins I am a volunteer at the horse show) whiling away the time. Bella placed first again ... oh wait she was the only entry in her age group. Bella and Sarah are pleased to hear how much (well Sarah anyway - she's been keeping up) better you are doing.

    ReplyDelete