Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Express Lane for Big Mac’s

Later this morning the express lane to the gut gets installed. That means the big mac’s don’t have to stop by the choppers before being consigned to the gut. I tried hard to avoid this moment, I hate people cutting on me, I know, knifes slip, accidents happen.

But looks like I was losing to much, to fast. I was thinking I was looking pretty good, I’m down to 212 this morning, we started at 236 which is at least 36 lbs overweight so I can stand to lose a few. Doctor didn’t buy that line of reasoning.

Isn’t this nice; nothing finer than waking in the morning with a touch of nausea. I can only offer apologies to all the young mothers that suffered through morning sickness. You were right, it’s not that easy.

But it’s not unexpected, it’s Thursday and so far Thursday after chemo is my down day. And Friday isn’t anything to write home about. But I have the weekend to look forward to.

Additional up dates and gauges to follow - - -

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

1 comment:

  1. THE PRELIMINARY CALIGINOUS PROGNOSTICATION

    Oops, A normally down day (chemically induced unfortunately) compounded with an unexpected procedure which had been previously avoided.. Does not bode well for the attitude guage.

    Must engage the few brain cells not previously culled via the "thinning the herd" theory and develop a pick-me-up for Pedro. Are dancing girls in order here?

    ReplyDelete