Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ice Cream For Breakfast

What can I say? The war torn, savaged insides of my mouth can’t take the abrasiveness of dry toast. Even with copious amounts of Miracle Mouthwash, it doesn’t remove the pain of swallowing it only mitigates it to the degree where I grimace with each attempt.

But I have chocolate ice cream, and it is the soft type so it melts in the mouth and slides on down and I can eat all I want. Only problem is I don’t want to. It still hurts, and it doesn’t taste all that good. Those taste buds better get their act together; I think they all took off on vacation.

Missed yesterdays nuke treatment so there will be an agenda change, just don’t know how much. But rest assured I’ll blog on it. Figured out blogging is easier when I feel good, like right after chemo. Among the multiple bags of stuff I get has got to be a Mr. Happy bag.

Headed to the weekly nadir, that’s the low point of the week, it’s a side benefit from getting all nuked up and poisoned, you learn new words. So far Thursday has been the nadir of the week for the last two so if it holds true to form I will be low volume blogging tomorrow.

Weight was down to 214 this morning; I got to load up the pockets with knives and coins so I weigh in a tad bit heavier. That’s funny because I remember in the Marines we were always weighing in and figuring out body fat percentages and nobody wanted to be on weight control. Saw Marines trying to get weighted without boots or even showing up in PT gear, any thing to save a pound or two.

On the nutritional front, I am trying to enlist a former co-worker who just got her masters in nutritional stuff. I figure with her as a coach to help me through the rocks and shoals ahead, I might survive. I get to be her first client and she gets to experiment on me. I’ll keep you posted if it works out.

I said work out, like I’m going to, NOT.





Todays shirt ---->



cahrley doesn't get ice cream for breakfast, he gets nuked, and the x-rays are going straight to his little black heart and blow it up. Talk about having a bad day, charley is in for a bad one. We coming for you charley.


I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

2 comments:

  1. THE PRESTIDIGITATION APPROXIMATION GUAGES

    I really like the idea of the daily guages. Really get a good idea of how your day has gone, instead of trying to read between the lines of your post. The Nausea and Swallowing guages are self explanatory, but I not sure how to read the attitude guage. Which end of the guage is good? Bottomed out might mean you have no attitude at all (even though for Pedro that's not possible). I'll assume (yes we are all asses)that green is good and that Pedro is back to his really S#%$^ outlook on life and people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And may tomorrow be a lot easier than you expect.

    ReplyDelete