Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Happened.

Life is what happened.  Crap, my plans to live forever came off the rails pretty damn fast.  Last summer I thought I had a slightly swollen lymph  gland under my jaw. meant to ask the doctor about it but it slipped my mind in July.

Fast forward to September and the result was a notation that I had a slight sinus infection and that was the most likely cause. Damn those cedar trees, we should burn them all down.

Not it's December and still there, in fact its actually larger now. So I ask for a consult and I get sent to a ENT doctor.  Got to love insurance companies.  A biopsy and inconclusive results. at least that's encouraging.  But after Christmas it a ultra sound guided needle biopsy and this time it's not so good news.

"The histologic sections show fragments of a lymph node and soft tissue with nests and sheets of tumor cells. The tumor cells are small to medium sized with marked nuclear pleomorphism, scattered nucleoli, numerous mitotic figures, and a small amount of cytoplasm."

or in lay terms, looks like cancer.

Doesn't take a genius, I got trouble in river city.

No comments:

Post a Comment