Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Laissez les bons temps rouler

What can I say? I have a week to recuperate and only two appointments. I am talking easy street. This is the account of events that take place between D-10 and D-4. I am finally getting caught up and soon will be blogging real time.

Several things happened this week – I lost 6 pounds. I need to work on my gumming methods, pretty much getting to eat mush and creamy style peanut butter, cottage cheese and avocados. I don’t know how toothless crack whores can survive.

Hunting buddy Josh drug over a big ol calendar and week noted med times and appointments. That’s going to be a big help. I have morning pills, mid day pills, night pills, and on demand pills.

Received a box of spit via fed ex this week. Yeah looks like about 1000 doses of spit. Just tear the foil packet, mix with 1 oz of water swish and spit. I got to do this up to 10 times a day!. It’s for later. I think this is the doctors’ way of letting me know my spitter is going to be on the fritz.

Let oldest boy know the score, my brother found out via face book from a friend that knew. Still haven’t told my mom or the sisters, that’s gossip central if they find out. May do that D-2.

Tried all you can eat Chinese food buffet, I can’t do that any more. You ever tried gumming a won-ton or an octopus/squid? The noodles were good, as were some of the shrimp, had a lot of trouble with the sushi.

I need to get this over with so I can get me an appliance for my mouth.
Yeah, that’s what the dentist called it, an appliance, If I get a choice I’m asking for an ice maker.

Let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment