Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Morning Coming Down

One thing I hate is wasting a good three day weekend by not being at the ranch. But my presence is required today so I passed on the possibility of making the trip to see if something needed to die.

That’s another thing, I’m missing out on day three of the three day weekend. Anyway, enough already with the whining, but, I plan to do some wineing with the support staff at the clinic today. That is to say, they get the wine, my homemade kind, and I get the poison.

R&R was adequate but semi boring. And now week two unfolds with renewed assaults on charley. We are going to start with a little bit of nuke action, just to heat things up, and follow up with a chemical warfare assault. I do believe we got the sucker on the run.

Parrot head friends Ron and Laynette are providing my movement to contact this fine morning. I suspect they too will be outfitted in Hawaiian shirts. Been trying to get Laynette to do a grass skirt but she’s all like, Nooooo. Oh well, hope springs eternal.

I think I got my act together now in regards to the photos. The plan is to add the daily photo on my return to the casa. Add it to the morning rantings of the Skitzo lunatic, AKA X-ray Kid.

While a recent comment was posted where a supporter was concerned about the use of the wonder drug prochlorperazine on me in an effort to control instances of Mal-der-Mer due to the fact that in older adults with dementia-related conditions or if they have brain damage, they should not use prochlorperazine.

If I could remember if I had any of those symptoms I would fire off a rebuttal, but for now I’ll just watch the dust motes play in the sun light.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment