Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Got a Map?

One thing about this adventure, there aren’t any maps. Never know what the new day brings or what’s around the corner.

Yesterday it was the dry mouth. Finally getting to use some of my special spit. Today it brought me a overall feeling of queasy.

Now the dry mouth isn’t all that bad, more like an inconvenience. This here queasy, I’m not likening it at all. [ Sissy Lou, is likening the correct phrasal verb form to be used in this context or am I showing the world I am actually a degenerate hacker with access to a thesaurus?]

Anyway, added another pill to the mix. I added the one for nausea, I’m saving the one for nausea and vomiting for next week. Of course this might be the result of trying to consume the daily dairy output of a small creamery.

Lets see what the day brings, if I’m not hollering for my buddy RALPH or engaging in colorful toilet talking, then it’s a false alarm and I wasted a pill.

In any event, Laissez les bons temps rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment