Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The dark of the moon, a shadow moves

Nope, no shadow, just me. I’m sleepless in Lewisville. Unexpected side effect this adventure is having is my sleep routine disrupted. Until the start of this crap my semi-normal sleep cycles were to try to be in bed by midnight.

Midnight was good, once or twice a week it might slip to 12:30 or 1 but mostly midnight. First alarm is 4:30, that’s the first manual alarm, my aging body always seemed to want me up at 3:30 or 4 to visit the head, (bathroom for those not familiar with the lingua franca of a retired Marine).

Backup alarm is on the phone at 5 and I am usually out the door by 5:30. It’s a good schedule, I get downtown before 7 and usually get caught up on emails by 8.

Now this thing come along I find myself having to keep modified banking hours. My earliest appointment I can get in to get nuked is 9 and it’s usually 9:15 before I get called back.. So I’m out of there by 9:45 and on the way in.

Goody, goody. I got an extra 4 hours to kill every morning, I’m not even setting alarms any more, just getting up after a the second bodily request to visit the facilities. Sitting here and its already 7 AM, I’ve been dressed for an hour, taken my meds and written a blog entry. Actually two blog entries, wonder if that is allowed?

Brhaahahahahahaha – more time to think up evil doings.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment