Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

2012 Counter Space Odyssey

Looks like they used the dragnet po-po building as a model when they built this thing.

I’m talking about the piece of equipment that just might prevent the doctor from being able to have her way with me. She keeps explaining to me how I am going to lose too much weight and have to have a feeding tube installed.

I guess she doesn’t understand who she’s dealing with here. Most of my new shirts are in XXL sizes. I ask you, does that sound like I’m planning to waste away?

Not going to happen. No way Jose. Hunting buddy is loaning me his countertop wonder. He drug it over here this evening, It slices, it dices, it purées, whips, blends and cooks, it’s a smoothie making, soup cooking, nutritional marvel of engineering.

Shoot fire, we made cream of potato soup, we made cream of broccoli soup, and we made cream of corn, black bean and assorted other veggie soup. This thing makes things so smooth I can manage to swallow.

And just to show my appreciation I hit him with a packet of spit. I get mine in little single serving foil packs so I give him one. That way if he ever finds himself so mad he can’t spit, it’ll be there for him.

Hunting buddy doesn’t cook, he creates. This here piece of equipment might just be a life saver. I just thought yesterday I had the worst sore throat in my life, I just didn’t realize all I had to do was to wait for today.

I’m wondering if I can make coffee go down a little easier.

Thursday's shirt



Laissez les bons temps rouler

2 comments:

  1. i'd like to see a picture of that device.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it's called a "blender". A shame it's being abused by making meals. I believe if Pedro would revert back to it's original design criteria he would be much happier with the Margaritas. I don't think his throat would feel any better but he wouldn't care anymore.....

    ReplyDelete