Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Renewed Offensive and Wonders of Chemistry

After action Report: Massive nuking and chemo attach lays thousands if not million of charleys dead or dying. I know this to be true because the good Doctor Nguyen told me so.

Typical mask experience, still don’t like it but have not had an anxiety attack since the first one. Maintaining control helps.

Next stop is the chemo lab where those pink and blue clad angels of mercy await to administer the chemo attack on charley. It starts with a stab to the heart, well to the port that is plumbed directly to the heart, same thing, minor differences.

I start out with a liter saline solution to flush the pipes and to start loading up the kidneys, Next bag is for nausea but I don’t think it works because I haven’t felt nausea yet. Bag three is incase I have an reaction to whatever, it contains Benadryl and Mr. Feel-Good, I suspect this is true because I feel good as this bag starts to flow.

Heck, I felt good enough to scarf down a 900 calorie malt in the next 3 hours. Next bag is the poison Cisplatin, this bad boy is a stone cold killer and he HATES charley. Finally they hang a final liter of saline and I’m outta there by 4:30

Felling good, head over to Red Neck Heaven for a burger and non-alcoholic beer. Whoa chief! How is this possible? Last I talked about is how I couldn’t swallow or drink or do any mouthy things. It’s better living through chemistry.

Miracle Mouthwash, I got a prescription for Miracle Mouthwash. OMG, it works, it is a miracle. Comprised of .333% Lidocaine, .333% Mallox, and .333% Benadryl. Doesn’t taste to bad, and it works. After missing nutritional goals Saturday and Sunday, I busted through the 1500 caloric minimum I set for self. By my count today I consumed 2300 calories. Say no to feeding tubes.

Mondays fine shirt

Monday's fine shirt in it's native habitat,







Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment