Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Food for thought

Why bless his heart! My nephew is thinking I need fatting up. After my episode with the proprietors of the little shop of horrors, I mentioned I could eat cottage cheese and I liked it with fruit.

So the young man rushes to the local Wally-World and picks up 4 pears, a pineapple and two tubs of cottage cheese. While I managed to choke down the cottage cheese, I actually do like it. I also explained that when I add fruit to my cottage cheese I usually use one of those little prepared fruit cups.

Tonight he made another trip to Wally-World, looks like the dairy case was cleaned out and little children around town will be going to school without fruit cups.

Looks like a gallon of cottage cheese and 24 fruit cups await my epicurean pleasure.
My nephew is a good kid. And at least he got me an assortment of fruit.


Laissez les bons temps rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment