Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Diamonds

Diamonds are where you find them. Today I found a few more. I’m blessed to have such a support group.

It seems like one good thing after another happened today. Had a good dose of radiation and didn’t freak out. Dr was pleased with the reactions or more likely lack of reaction to the chemo and radiation.

I actually have gained weight, not what I wanted but the doctor was pleased. Came home to a flood in the utility room but that’s no big thing.

Looks like a rat ate through one of the hoses on the washing machine and it leaked about 50 gallons of water which is a heck of a lot. Nephew and I wet vacuumed it all up and a buddy brought over a big blower so we can dry everything out.

So there wasn’t much else to do but go to happy hour. Lots of good friends there and a great time was had by all.

Biggest thrill, I received the shirt that will be the last shirt I wear in the treatment plan. Thanks to Sissy and her crew for such a fine piece of apparel. It’s a bona fide outstanding awesome shirt!!

Laissez les bons temps rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment