Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 16, 2012

It’s the little things

Everyone’s a critic. Get up this morning and find the fine piece of commentary I had prepared late last night is AWOL, gone, missing, nowhere to be found.

It were a good one too. I laid into to all things uppity and persnickety. Cut them boys a new one! I laid it on them, thick and hearty.

My bad, I’ve been messing around computers for more than a week now, and if there is one thing I have learned, or should have learned, is that on Wednesday - save your work.

Between Wednesday evening and Thursday morning if you leave the machine powered up Billy boy sneaks on and updates his stuff and then reboots your machine. I even told him not to, but looks like it happened last night.

And what was written was so good and pithy, I can’t recall what was said. Oh well, like Ron Whites says, when life gives you lemons, find some with vodka and have a drink.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

1 comment:

  1. you told me 20 years ago to switch to linux and you're still using windoze? you brought billy boy down upon yourself.

    ReplyDelete