Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Making Sake and Running Shine

My first attempt at making sake is taking shape. First step was to get some rice all moldy. That took a few days. Cooked up 3 lbs or regular rice and added it tonight. The final step was to pitch the red star champagne yeast on it. If all goes well we’ll be drinking home made sake in 14 days.

Meanwhile, trusty sidekick and paint ball magnet is running the essential oil extractor in the kitchen. He be extracting some of them bourbon oils.

Now you might be wondering what all this has to do with the ongoing destruction of charley. It has everything to do with it. The quest to destroy it is not going to dictate how I live my life. It’s a necessary evil, and it is disrupting my day to day activities but it is not going to be all consuming.

I got bullets to reload, bills to pay, house to clean, and blogs to write. charley is lucky I spend the few minuets every morning that I do to get his ass nuked.

And speaking of the nuke sessions, throat might be reacting a bit, little tougher to swallow than I remember and getting a tad bit scratchy. Wonder what it’ll be like in the morning.

It's morning and it's not so good - ninjas snuck in and sandblasted the throat, crafty lil devils, did it while I was asleep. Hurts to swallow water, gonna be interesting, I still have fourty-nine eleven cups of coffee to drink today. Man has to get his daily coffee allowance.

FYI the date time on these posts is off by 6 hours, another ninja conspiracy. Ninjas set my time zone to somewhere in South America but I fixed it, again.

Tuesday’s shirt

2 comments:

  1. THE TIME WARP PARADOX

    Your posting time is off by 6 hours? Some Apps acquire their time stamp based upon the location of the internet provider. As best I can tell Pedro's provider is located somewhere in Nigeria, probably provided by a member of the royal family who will richly reward Pedro once he has committed to unending fees and charges

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about adjusting your blog settings to central standard time instead of Greenwich mean time? or, maybe pete is just sucking up to the french by having it set to UTC (Universel Temps Coordonné).

    ReplyDelete