Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

Gypsies, Vagabonds and Thieves

Pretty sure there were some Carney’s that might have been involved as well. And where was trusted sidekick, the coach part deux?. Oh yeah he was tasked with the observation of pre-pubescent dribbling, what fun.

Mean while back at the ranch an innocent entreaty of “Come on it’ll be fun”, was the lure. “Patty will be there, Mellissa is coming, Laynettes and Ron are already there with Bruce and Rene!!!” Fun on my foot, that is a dangerous combination.

Back-up side kick is like, NO!, NOPE!, NOT TONIGHT!, I got to take care of the kid. But 5 minuets later it’s “for one drink, get in the truck:.”

Next thing I know I am drug down to den of ill re-puke and forced to drink strange drinks, strong drinks, all in the presences of beautiful women. But what did you expect? You think I would surround myself with women of my advances years, old crones in as bad as shape as I am in?

Heck no! I roll with a covey of young beauties. And due to my advanced age and infirmed condition I still manage to get home by 11.

Last night a whole group of gypsies, vagabonds and thieves camped out in my mouth cause that what it tastes like this morning. And I am running late, less than an hour to the last nuke of the week.


Laissez les bons temps rouler

PS note to self - Over indulgence while on chemo and radiation still results in feelings of mal de mar, or is it the chemo?

3 comments:

  1. THE COTTAGE CHEESE TRANSCONFIGURATION:

    All seems to be going well. Being the eternal optimist (meet on Thursday, noon, down the hall from the lions) I for one am wondering when the lactose intolrence factor comes in to play

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually thinking he would need a laxitive soon.

      Delete
    2. Are you implying I'm full of it? So far that's one side effect I haven't had the joy of.

      Delete