Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Morning Coming Down Part II

Here the Monday morning crew that drug my sorry carcass to the treatments this morning.



As you can see my shirt today was palm trees , hibiscus flowers and a sunset at sea on a blue background.

Ron is a friend and former co-worker but Laynette is a drinking buddy. Ron is default designated driver. And has helped pick certain peoples up off of kitchen floors, sometime the floors can get really slick.

Setting in the chemo lab wasting time we researched more of the drugs available to me.

Just found out one of the wonder drugs, Ondansetron lowers the cravings for alcohol. In one cognitive-behavioral therapy study, Ondansetron patients had fewer drinks per day and reported more days without drinking at all, as compared to the other groups in the study. They trying to dry me up?

So as I see it, I’m a complete contradiction in symptoms,

Drugs to stop my drinking, ok these are for the nausea and vomiting if it comes to that.
2.5 liters of fluids while I’m in chemo
Drinking coffee non-stop
Using the facilities every 20 minuets
Got the dry mouth
Still thirsty after a route44 drink from sonic and two large ice teas from cici pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment