Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bird of Paradise Boxers

What can I say? They be beautiful.




Mean while back at the ranch . . Well, not at the ranch but I would be if possible. But it’s a weekend and that means R&R.

Last night I thought I’d give my kidneys a taste of the good stuff so I pulled the cork on a bottle of a White Merlo and found I couldn’t drink it.

Dang it Bobby. it doesn’t taste that good, but more importantly the back of the throat did not like the alcohol and acidity of the wine, it just hurt. Took several hours to choke down the first glass. Hey? What did you expect, I’m no quitter. I’m not going to waste a bottle of wine.

Yowee charley is in big trouble now, the good sisters at the Holy Angles Convent have enlisted in the spiritual effort. And I am here to tell you, they carry a big stick and I think they might have an in with the big Guy as well. And I need all the churching I can get.

Nothing scarier than a bevy of nuns armed with rulers at the ready headed your way. Yes, I’m speaking from experience. I strayed from the straight and narrow several times as a mere child.

I wonder if I could give up radiation treatments for lent, would that work? No, I think it has to be something you like. Guess that leaves food off the list as well.

Nutritional target is 1500 calories a day minimum. Must not be getting that as I have slipped a few pounds. Not that they will be missed but I got to stay away from the number that gets me violated once more. Even though I think I would look pretty durn good if I lost 23 lbs.




Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

3 comments:

  1. THE APPAREL RECOMBINATION

    With a fine pair of theme coordinated boxer, it is apparent that the goal of a different garment per treatment has expanded. I for one am waiting anxiously for the next photo of Pedro decked out in his fancy Hilo shirt with appropriately themed boxers. Let's hope they are color coordinated.

    Along the same lines Pedro has not mentioned a potential shortage in shirts to meet his treatment goal but I believe his one pair of boxers need some friends. Possible 8 weeks, 5 treatments. looks like he needs 39 friends....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possible 8 weeks means 8 pairs of boxers. He never changed more often than that when I lived with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe it. Pete smells like he only showers once a month.

    ReplyDelete