Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2012

D-Day

It’s early. We had some snow last night and there may be some ice on the roads but I am planning to be there early. charley must die and I am going to help kill it.

Took my morning meds plus I loaded up the battery on the kindle. Not taking a lap top so I won’t be posting from my couch at Texas Oncology. Aw heck, I won’t be able to work, too bad, so sorry, the customers are on their own today.

Today will give me a better idea as to what I can expect for the next 10 weeks or so. Hopefully I can remember to post when I get back in. I think I get to adopt a new Noms de guerre. I’m leaning towards Gamma Ray Man

No matter how bad it gets, remember, Gamma Ray Man says Laissez les bons temps rouler


I still hate dentist but that’s the least of my worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment