Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Shirts Off Your Back

Out of sight, out of mind, some people are like that. Most days they won’t give you the time day. They can’t, their lives are full of things that need their attention, important things, things that matter. Hell, we are all like that. Me more than most.

But get a rallying point and, well, it’s different. They’ll give you the shirt off their back, sort of.

My plan to wear a different Hawaiian shirt to each treatment/diagnostic session has become a bit more interesting. It was going to be close – after all, when I checked, I only had fifty one of them available for service.

That all changed yesterday. I arrived home to find my mail box was stuffed full of Hawaiian shirts. And I’m not talking the cheap ones that I buy. Damn, these are some fine classy accouterments to my wardrobe. I be styling in the future.

It’s the little things that make life easier, and these big things help a lot. Knowing I have support in this battle helps. I continue to be amazed at the support I am receiving.

Knowing, that in the future, I can head into the final week of the campaign, decked out in the most eclectic collection of ensembles, surely to be the envy of any
fashion maven. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment