Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

IT Ninja’s are Re-Purposing My Throat

I know they are IT because only IT would work through the middle of the night.

I am sure of it. Last night they snuck in and unlimbered their little ninja knifes and then went all Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan on the back of my throat. Feels like they hacked and cut and were rude to me all around. Plus I think they left their dirty socks back there.

Can’t spit, can’t gargle, can barely swallow. Hope it get better as the day goes on. I swung by the donut shop to get a cup of coffee and decided the easiest of all donuts to eat are the donut holes. Not anymore. I had to gag them down. Seems like the ninja’s were messing with my tasters as well, sugar isn’t a good taste any more.

Not to worry another hunting buddy stepped up to the plate. I found on my front porch a care package from North Carolina. Yessssss! I got me some pickled pigs feet, Southern cured ham and possibly a jug of hooch! NOT.

Seems Jack is all serious and concerned, but he did send some soft easy to swallow Boost and I am here to say they go down as easy as anything tried tonight and a hell of a lot easier than some of the stuff. I think Sloany might be missing her I love the dentist doll but not to worry I have set aside 5lbs of Tannerite to take care of it.

I think the best part was the 400K he included. I plan to put one bar back for a celebration when this crap is over. The other three are going in the Vitamix with some peanut butter and Boost.

I guess the sweatshirt was to help hide my bloated body as I continue to gain weight thanks to good friends and neighbors. two days off and no nuking so I be chilling.

Here is a picture of the Vitamix preparing to make a fruit smoothie.






Tomorrow I’ll tell you about my fine new boxer shorts.




Laissez les bons temps rouler

1 comment:

  1. That is quite the blender. No I am going to spend the next hour watching VitaMix videos on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete