Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Smarter Than Your Avg Rat

Well, not to smart as it ate the poison I left out for him. It’s the kind that makes them thirsty so they go out side in search of water.

Not this one, he knows where there’s water, and he attacked the washing machine, again.
This time he ate the discharge hose and drain line and not finding water there decided to nibble on the tub to pump hose.

Major water leak when I tried to do a load of laundry, again. Hi–ho, hi-ho it’s off to Lowes we go in search of hoses that will serve as repair parts. They actually had a discharge hose so that one is a no brainer.

Tub to pump, different story, since this one is abut seven inches long and turns a ninety it’s going to be a tough one. Trying the second type of hose and if it doesn’t work then I am headed to auto zone for a radiator hose.

Auto zone comes through; I think it was a radiator hose for a 52 Packard that did the trick. On test it didn’t leak but then it never cut off filling the tub. Luckily we caught it be for another major mess. Tomorrow we trouble shoot that issue.

Fact! You can’t gargle oral gel, first of all the taste, really, really bad, second, burns like heck, and lastly, it doesn’t reach far enough back to do any good. It helps in the front but not in the back.

Today my Doctor told me to start killing people. Well maybe not in those exact words, but she did tell me to start reducing the stress in my life, so there you are, pretty much the same thing.

Note to self: When mouth is all blistered up and infested with raw sores and blisters, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT taste test hot sauces or pepper mash. One; your taste buds aren’t working right and two; it hurts.

Last night had the best call in a long time, got to talk to my grandkids and air warrior and his lovely bride. Hi Gosia, take care of them grandkids for me.


Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to save the hot sauces as something else to look forward to when your mouth and throat heal up. I know you need your capsaicin cuz it hurts so good, but in this case it hurts so bad. So hang in there.

    BTW - I made pizza last night to taste test the pineapple-cayenne sauce and its a winner. I taste test the peach-cayenne tonight!

    ReplyDelete