Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Winkin', Blinkin', and Nod

Wasn't any of that sailing off in some old wooden shoe. But I thought I’d lay down for little of that prescribed rest and relaxation that I previously had mentioned.

I noticed the bedside horological device read 7:05. A little early for bed time but I just need a wee bit of rest. Check the eyelids for possible light leaks.

Aside from the minor interruptions required to facilitate visitation to the facilities, I remained horizontal till 6:49.

Eleven hours, forty-four minuets of relaxation, not bad considering I wasn’t tired slash exhausted. This might be a record for me staying in bed.

On the bright side, it was dark when this took place so it’s not like I lost a whole day or anything. Now the suns up and it’s not raining so this is the start of a great day.

Laissez les bons temps rouler

No comments:

Post a Comment